The name Hayley-Redd has been synonymous with community development and economic growth in the Auburn and surrounding areas of Lee County, Alabama for over 44 years. Mr. Hayley’s devotion to what he calls “The Best City in the South” is built into the landscape of his hometown of Auburn by his continued investment in commercial and residential development and revitalization achievements within the community. In addition to property development, the Hayley-Redd management team is committed to local economic development by actively seeking a variety of retail businesses and services that ultimately redistributes revenue within the community based on the area’s evolving demographic characteristics. Change is inevitable; Hayley-Redd’s longevity and multidirectional development approach transforms change into investment opportunities for the community in which he is dedicated.
Why Auburn, Alabama?
Auburn, Alabama continues to attract investors as the city’s exploding population drives the demand for growth in both the commercial and residential development market. Auburn averages a mean family income of just over $110,000 and ranked 13th in Forbes’ 2019 list of The Best Small Places For Business And Careers.
As the home of Auburn University and a variety of industries, Auburn experiences a constant flow of new residents, both short and long-term, creating a diverse population that provides a fertile ground for a thriving economy and a culture that is unique and vibrant.
Auburn’s National Recognition
- 12th Best Alabama High Schools – US News 2021
- 6th Best Performing City for Economic Growth – Milken Institute 2016
- Ranked 6th Best Metro for Attracting Business to the US – Site Selection Magazine 2016
- Top Place to Retire in the US – Where to Retire Magazine 2016
- 9th Best Place for Business and Careers in the US – Forbes 2015
- 4th Smartest City in the US – New Geography 2014
- Tenant Management
- Rental Services
- Real Estate Sales and Services